Bicycle Wireless Computer
Multi-language settings (German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, English, Chinese)
2.Large-screen 8-language display
4.Heart rate measurement
5.Altitude, air pressure, calories, fat, panoramic mode (any combination of menus)
8. Automatic wake-up
9.Light control Intelligent backlight
10.Dual-battery box design with remote control buttons
11.Wireless ID coding anti-jamming frequency hopping transmission technology
1.SPEED speed (0 ~ 99.9 KM / H M / H)
2.ODO total mileage (0 ~ 99999KM / H)
3.DST single mileage
4.MAS maximum speed
5.AVS average speed
6.TM riding time (0 ~ 9999KM / M)
7.TTM total time (0 ~ 99999HRS)
8.TMP temperature ((-20 ° C- ~ 70 ° C)
9.MAT maximum temperature
10.MIT minimum temperature
12.DDN Mileage Countdown
13.TDN time countdown
14.RAT cadence gear ratio
15.MAX CAD maximum cadence
16.AVG CAD average cadence
17.MHT maximum heart rate
18.AHT average heart rate
24.Current air pressure
28.Clock (12 / 24H)
29.Date (year / month / day / week)
30. Menu blanking
31. Wireless auto wake
32. Light Controlled Backlight
33. Remote Control Button
34. Dual battery box design
35. Multi-language settings (Chinese English German French Italian Swiss Western Dutch)
Material: Engineering plastic ABS electronic components
Power supply: Meter CR2032 button battery * 2,
cadence CR2032 button battery * 1,
transmitter CR2032 button battery * 1,
Heart Monitor Machine CR2032 button battery * 1
Display: LCD display
Size: About 7.2 * 4.5 * 1.2cm
Weight: About 250G
Wireless bike computer:
1* Wired Remote Control
1* Speed Wireless Transmitter
1* Cadence Transmitter
1* Heart Rate Monitor Sensor
3* Square Rubber Gasket
4* Long Rubber Gasket
1* Strong Magnet
1* Multi Magnet
12* Cable Ties
1* Instruction Manual
1.Fasten the mount onto handlebar.
2.Tie the sensor onto front fork.
3.Tie the magnet onto spoke,make it plane face to sensor.
4.Set the magnet plane near the head or tail of sensor ,make the distance less than or equal to1.5mm.
5.Install cadence transmitter on down tube of frame, with fewer than 60cm separating it from the computer.Attach the cadence sensor to the rear fork.Insert the magnet into the pedal hole, with distance between magnet and transmitter of less than 1.5mm.
6.Install the bike computer onto mount.
How to use the heart rate belt
1. Moisten the conductive pads on both sides of the heart rate belt with a small amount of water or conductive gel to make the heart rate belt closer to your skin.
2. Hold the heart rate belt around your chest and place it as close to the heart as possible to check if it is elastic enough to fit snugly
3. Adjust the chest strap to fit snugly under the chest muscles Below
4. The position of the transmitter on the heart belt will affect its performance. Please move it along the strap, make sure it is above your heart, and avoid the thick chest hair
5. After wearing the heart rate belt, in order to ensure the accuracy of the data, the heart rate signal will be collected for about 10 seconds, and then the heart rate data will be calculated.
6. In dry and cold weather, it may take several minutes for the heart rate belt to function properly. This is normal. Improve after a few minutes of exercise. Because the transmitter requires a small layer of sweat to increase contact with the skin
Pay attention to the left, right, and forward directions of the heart rate belt and sensor
The heart rate belt should be worn under the chest line, close to the skin, and no other fabrics or other items can be used to isolate the human body from the heart rate belt.
|Stopwatch and Accessories||
About7.2 * 4.5 * 1.2cm
Bicycle Computer/Cycling Speedomet
Dual Battery Case Design
Heart Rate Monitor
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.