Secure Online Payment Methods
1. Global Market payment methods include PayPal, Debit Cards & Credit Cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
2. Eastern European and Commonwealth of Independent States(CIS) Local Online Payments
3. Southeast Asian Countries Local Online Payments
You can pay by Visa/Mastercard, debit and credit cards. Payment will be billed in the designated currency as shown on the shopping cart, checkout, or on the top right side mini cart of our website. Payment will be billed to your card when your order has been shipped by our warehouse team, typically within 1-2 days after you make the order.
All billing information is secure and confidential. Our site uses 256-bit SSL encryption during the checkout process. This means all information is encrypted and cannot be seen by a human. Card information is only sent to the card processing bank for billing. No card information is retained. Billing data is processed solely with the card processor.
All costs are shown on the shopping cart page before checkout. You will also see the same grand total to be billed during the final step of checkout. There are no hidden costs, you will pay the amount exactly as that shown during checkout.
Refunds: Any refund will be performed to the payment method that you used when making the order.